- Explain what you learned from your experiment.
- Explain the importance of your results.
- Organize and complete the project.
- Write comments about your project. Explain how
you could have improved your project.
- Analyze each graph using words like "this
proves that..." "notice that..." "compare this to..."
"I learned that...".
- Include a data table with each graph. Below is a mnemonic device to help remember what you need for every graph:
After you have recorded your observations, you should
be able to answer the question that you asked in your hypothesis.
Compare all of your graphs!!